W. A. Tacey - Butcher
322 High Street, Northcote
W. A. Tacey operated a wholesale butcher shop from 322 High Street from 1898 to 1909. Tacey had taken over an existing butcher business operated by the Bostock brothers. In 1910 the business was taken over by Herbert Adams.
Sands and McDougall’s Melbourne and Suburban Directory 1864- 1974. [Microfiche]. (1974). Melbourne, Australia: Sands & McDougall.