St. Joseph's Catholic Church, Northcote
140 Westbourne Grove, Northcote
The first Northcote Catholic Church services were held in 1891 in a small wooden church in Arthurton Road. In 1897 a more suitable site for a church was chosen and on January 15 1899, St Josephs was opened at 140 Westbourne Grove, Ruckers Hill. Extensions were made in 1900 and a new school hall was opened in January 1903.
Baron, Geoff (1993). St Joseph's Northcote: Celebrating 100 Years 1893-1993, Northcote