215 St. Georges Road, Northcote
No. 215 St. Georges Road, Northcote represents the typical shop found on this road during the 1920s and 30s. A single fronted building, it was built around World War One and had been the residence of Neil Rigby until 1930. In that year Mrs M. Lane established a lolly shop from the premises. St. Georges Road developed much later than High Street and had a large number of residential properties as well as shops and light commercial industries. No. 215 was still operating as a confectioners in 1974 with Mrs North as the proprietor but has since become a private dwelling.