Weaver's Grocery Store
Richard Weaver operated a grocery store in High Street, Northcote in the 1860s. It was located on the east side of High Street opposite the (current) Northcote Town Hall.
In 1883 Weaver was elected to the Northcote Council after campaigning strongly on the issue of pollution within Northcote.
During the 1880s Weaver operated as an agent for the Victorian Insurance Company.
Lemon, Andrew (1983). The Northcote Side of the River. North Melbourne: Hargreen.
Sands and McDougall’s Melbourne and Suburban Directory 1864- 1974. [Microfiche]. (1974). Melbourne, Australia: Sands & McDougall.