Duncan Brothers Bus Service
The Duncan Brothers operated a bus service from their property at 8 Urquhart Street, Northcote from the start of the Second World War through to the early 1950s. In 1951 their bus service was taken over by the Melbourne and Metropolitan Tramways Board.
Sands and McDougall’s Melbourne and Suburban Directory 1864- 1974. [Microfiche]. (1974). Melbourne, Australia: Sands & McDougall.