Wireless printing emails and attachments
Step-by-step instructions for wireless printing of emails and attachments.
How to print emails
To print an email via wireless printing, you first need to save the email as a file.
Saving an email to print
- Open the email message you’d like to print.
- Select the print command. This may be a printer icon or you may need to select File > Print from the menu, depending on your software.
- Change the print destination to the PDF option.
- Select > Save
- Choose the location where you’d like to save this file, and type in a file name. You can save the file on the desktop for easy retrieval later.
- Click > Save You then need to upload the PDF to the wireless printing page.
How to print email attachments
An email that has an attachment is generally denoted by a paper clip symbol next to the email title.
You will see this symbol before opening an email message. The attachment can be viewed/opened in a browser, downloaded or opened in the application in which it was created. To print an attachment via wireless printing, you first need to save the attachment to your computer.
Saving email attachments
- Open the attachment you’d like to print by double clicking on the attachment.
- Choose File > Save As from the menu to save the document to the preferred location on your computer. Please note, this command may vary depending on your software. You can use the Browse button to change the location. You can save the file on the desktop for easy retrieval later.
- Click > Save You then need to upload the document to the wireless printing page.