Church of the Epiphany Anglican Church, Northcote
3 Bayview Street, Northcote
In 1920 the founders of the Epiphany parish bought the old Rucker mansion on the corner of Bayview and High Streets Northcote. The mansion, Northcote's oldest landmark, was demolished in 1925 and the Church of the Epiphany was opened in April 1927. The church was designed by Louis R. William, one of Melbourne's leading church architects. The estimated cost was 10,000 pounds. In 1966 the Church of England discontinued its services due to dwindling numbers. The Eastern Orthodox Church took possession of the building and it is now the home to the Macedonian-Bulgarian Eastern Orthodox Church.
Lemon, Andrew (1983). The Northcote Side of the River. North Melbourne: Hargreen.