Preston Uniting Church
Cnr. High Street & Tyler Street, Preston
The Preston United Church - formerly Methodist - at the corner of High Street and Tyler Street, Preston was built in 1863. The church is made of bluestone from the barn of Samuel Jeffrey where regular Methodist services had been held until the construction of a permanent building.
Carroll, Brian & Rule, Ian (1985). Preston: an Illustrated History. Preston: City of Preston.