Northcote Felt Hat Manufacturing Company
The Northcote Felt Hat Manufacturing Company started business on the south corner of Bridge Street and Merri Parade around 1923/4. By the mid 1950s the company had changed names and was now known as Northcote Hats Pty Ltd. It was to remain in business until 1960, when many of Northcote's thriving manufacturing companies started to disappear.
Sands and McDougall’s Melbourne and Suburban Directory 1864- 1974 [microfiche] (1974) Melbourne: Sands & McDougall.