W. G. Sone Hall

25-27 Town Hall Avenue, Preston

The W.G. Sone Scout Hall was built in 1915 and was originally known as the Preston Boy's Scout Hall. By the early 1920s it was known simply as the Scout Hall and later became known by its current name, W. G. Sone Scout Hall after William George Sone. The hall is currently used by a number of social clubs including the local boxing club.

Sands and McDougall’s Melbourne and Suburban Directory 1864- 1974. [Microfiche]. (1974). Melbourne, Australia: Sands & McDougall.